Sunday 10 June 2012

Lush bits and pieces...

It's been over a month since my last entry on here where I promised I'd be back blah blah blah. Clearly I lied but I am back now! I've been doing plenty of shopping and other exciting things so I've got some entries lined up here. First of the lot is my new Lush products - Love Lettuce and Therapy.


Love Lettuce is a face mask containing almond oil, lavender oil, Fullers Earth and almond shells. They all work together to sooth, tighten and exfoliate the skin and leave you, me and everybody else with smooth, fresh feeling skin. I use this once or twice weekly leaving for 15 minutes and follow it with my Liz Earle moisturiser. 

Therapy is a body butter but it's solid rather than a cream - a massage bar. I really like this because once you apply a little heat or friction to it it rubs off onto the skin beautifully. It smells absolutely amazing, I think there's some lemon in there somewhere which is one of my favourite scents! It does take a little while to sink in but I'm the kind of girl who sits on her bed in her pants applying this on a Sunday night so I have plenty of drying time! I'm not sure what's in here as the label doesn't say but you can be sure it's all natural and cruelty free due to Lush's policies.

I wish I'd paid attention to how much I paid for these but I'm sure I paid less than £10 for both which is an absolute steal! I'll be going back to Lush to get another massage bar and I might try their jelly like soaps to prepare for summer ready skin.

If you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them, I'm not a fan of bath bombs but any skincare or haircare is right up my street.

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment