Saturday 22 June 2013

Skincare according to...

Since I'm away with a handful of the most beautiful girls in the world (a.k.a my friends from school) I thought I'd have a little rummage through their skincare routines. We've been getting very carried away discussing our favourite products so I took the liberty of photographing their various skincare items...

 Firstly, Crisi's cleanser - it's by Eve Lom (found here, click!). This is definitely a high end cleanser but to look at Crisi's skin and how clear it is it seems to be worth the price tag. The moisturiser is Estee Lauder's Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme (found here, click!) and the smaller pot is Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. This smells amazing and has avocado extracts to soothe the under eye skin and you can find it here (click!)



Just like me, Charlie swears by Dermalogica products as well as their face mapping scheme and the facials they provide. All three of these products can be found here (click!)here (click!) and here (click!) although the Sheer Tint Moisture is not an SPF20 rather than 15 now.


So, no big reviews but just a few little features of different brands. Both girls get on brilliantly with these combinations. They both have incredibly clear skin and although it can't be wholly credited to these products I don't doubt that they have something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment