Monday 29 July 2013

Laura Gravestock Silver Written Heart Ring from Cotton & Gems

I have been lusting after this gorgeous ring for months - it's tiny and delicate and exactly what I would like to wear on my right hand ring finger....so that is exactly what I have done with it after receiving it from my fantastic boyfriend on Saturday!



I am a ring size J or K on the pictured finger (p.s. I do have finger tips I have just bent my fingers in that photo!) which is relatively small but Cotton and Gems could still provide a perfect fit for me.

I adore the Written Collection by Laura Gravestock and there are also matching earrings and necklaces to complete the look. You can buy your own from Cotton and Gems here (click!) or from Laura Gravestock here (click!). Personally I prefer silver rings but this also comes in 18ct Gold and Rose Gold and both are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much to Tim for this beautiful gift, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment