Saturday 2 November 2013

Tiffany Keys Heart Charm


I have had this necklace for nearly a year and a half and I thought it was about time I posted a little bit about it. It is probably one of the most resilient pieces of jewellery I own and looks exactly the same today as it did on my 21st birthday!

I adore this necklace as it is a classic Tiffany symbol - a key bearing the age old Tiffany blue in the shape of a heart at the top of the key. For me it represents a number of things, least of all the day I turned 21 in the company of my family and boyfriend (who is responsible for this little trinket might I add!).

There isn't a single scratch on the enamel which I'm really happy about as I've worn this on a pretty much daily basis since last July so I would certainly say that the price tag could be swished to one side on this occasion as it won't need to be replaced for quite a while.

It should be noted that with most, if not all of the Tiffany keys the chain is sold separately at a starting price of £45 for sterling silver and the charms range from around £160 to £10,000+ so be sure to add both to your basket!

What's your favourite Tiffany piece? Let me know in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment