Wednesday 1 January 2014

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance


I have always had a love/hate relationship with Aussie hair care. I had a particularly bad experience with a shampoo & conditioner combo which left me with absolutely rank hair that didn't clear for 3 days (and a total of nine washes...ick.) However, this leave-in conditioning spray is different. It allows me to de-tangle my hair when it's damp or dry and it smells like magic and rainbows with a hint of unicorn sparkle. Not really but it's super sweet and doesn't leave any residue on the hair when used correctly.

I tend to use this once or twice a day depending on whether I washed my hair on the day or the night before, but usually it's a couple of sprays across my hair in the morning before I style and a couple of sprays before bed whilst I brush it.

I haven't tried many of the other products in the range so I don't know if there's a good combination of products to use together.

I haven't noticed anything negative after starting to use this spray so I'm pleased to say that I'm back to liking Aussie hair care!

This retails for between £3.00 and £5.00 depending on where you purchase yours.

////////

No comments:

Post a Comment