Tuesday 25 March 2014

So...? Burlesque


So..? is a brand I've blogged about before; they're a favourite because they're inexpensive, good quality and very easy to get hold of. Stocked in Boots, Superdrug, Bodycare and other high street stores they don't pull on the purse strings at £5.99/30ml (*). 

This is a new fragrance from So..? and it has a note of practically every gorgeous scent you could wish for. With top notes of mandarin, blackcurrant and apricot, heart notes of orange flower, jasmine and rose and base notes of amber, vanilla and patchouli it's a blend of fruity, floral and sweet; perfect for creating an enticing atmosphere with just a couple of sprays.

The bottle is matte black with a bright pink lid and name across the front. It certainly stands out against my glass fragrance bottles and white counter top - impressive considering how cluttered everything in my bedroom is! Click here (!) to see my last review and look at the differences between the two scents.

In all honesty this isn't a fragrance I would have thought to have bought for myself if I was looking for something new, but as with the last time I tried out So...? products I have found myself incredibly impressed with the longevity of the scent on my skin and the quality of the perfume itself.

// //////
(*) This product was sent to me free of charge. My review is honest and my full disclaimer can be found here (click!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect blend of scents. I love anything fruity and sweet so this sounds amazing. I've never used any of the 'So...?' scents before but I'm definitely drawn in by this.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete