Thursday 1 May 2014

Dior Addict Fluid Stick Swatches

The latest Dior Addict offering is truly addictive. The Fluid Stick is a liquid lipstick - wax free and containing water the idea is that the "wetness" evaporates leaving a solid stain on the lips. I literally just swatched these for the purposes of these photos so really I can't comment on wear time but I really liked how easy they were to apply. 

Dior Fluid Stick 338 Mirage Review
 Dior Fluid Stick 338 Mirage

Dior Fluid Stick 551 Aventure Review
 Dior Fluid Stick 551 Aventure

Dior Fluid Stick 575 Wonderland Review
 Dior Fluid Stick 575 Wonderland

Dior Fluid Stick 754 Pandore Review
Dior Fluid Stick 754 Pandore 

I have used samples to swatch these lip colours but each colour comes masqueraded as a lipstick in a classic Dior lipstick tube. Once the end is unscrewed it is in fact a heart-ish shaped lip gloss applicator that allows for even and accurate lip colour application.

I absolutely love the bottom shade, Pandore. It's a gorgeously pigmented red - perfect to pair with a jet black cat-eye. I can't wait to get my hands on the shade Kiss Me!
These colours are available at Debenhams for £26.99 so click here or at John Lewis for £26.00 so click here!



// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment