Monday 6 October 2014

Dermalogica Clear Start Matte Moisturiser

Early last year I posted about this product, except then it was under a different name and in slightly different packaging. Click here to read my thoughts on the original product (!). Going from "Clean Start" to "Clear Start" might not seem like much of a leap but for teenage skin clear is certainly what I was after. We all want clean skin but that comes from a cleanser or face wash; clear skin is personally how I want my skin to look. 



Still aiming to target oily skin, not much has changed aside from the packaging. Personally, that's a good thing. This is my favourite daytime moisturiser and has been for well over a year. I can wear it alone if I'm in the sun or under make-up to give my skin a matte base. It still smells faintly like cola cubes and doesn't leave any unwanted residue.

When I was at my local Dermalogica counter I asked why the change had taken place and I was told it was to make the brand "more Dermalogica" as Clean Start was previously part of another brand. 
Once that's confirmed I will make sure I clarify that here!

This product is a 10/10 would recommend to teens and young adults who want to combat excess oil in the skin. You can buy one here (!) for £16 / 60ml.

// //////

1 comment:

  1. Hey Issy, I nominated you for an award, details here: http://beckyboops.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html :) x

    ReplyDelete