Tuesday 31 March 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals - 300 Tapered Blush Brush

Real Techniques Tapered Blush Brush Rose Gold


Real Techniques? Rose Gold? Great for contouring?! Yes please.

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be sent this beautiful Real Techniques(*) brush from the recently released Bold Metals collection. 

With the tapered design on both the handle and the bristles, the brush has been designed to apply blusher, bronzer or highlighter in the most practical was possible. For the ins and outs of the brush click here (!). I'm not the girl to go to for the aerodynamics of this brush, but I can tell you how much I like it...

Personally, I love this brush. I love the look, I love how it sits in my hand (and of course on my dressing table!) and I love how it applies whichever product I have chosen to apply. The rose gold handle is complimented by the pinky tint at the top of the brush and the bright white bristles make it very clear how much product you're about to put onto your cheeks. 

I've washed this brush and each time it is cleaned it's as bright white as when I first received it. I haven't noticed any bristles falling out and there's no staining from any product that I've used.

Overall - I bloody love this brush. I want the entire collection and I want it now... so there's that.

If you want to pick up your own tapered blush brush you can get it from Boots here in the UK or from the Ulta website in the US for around £24 / $24.

I was sent this product free of charge. To read my full disclaimer please click here.


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment