Wednesday 17 August 2011

last day (potentially!) without a job for a few weeks!

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about having a job again (though I know the £££ will be wonderful!) as I haven't worked since the Christmas season. My old boss has offered me back my job working 2 or 3 days a week until I move back down to uni mid September. I was a sales assistant from the age of 16 to when I left for university last September including through my gap year so I think I'm unsure only because I grew to resent working so much on my gap year while all my friends had gone off around the country for university.
I made the most of having today at home by fully unpacking my suitcase and getting to work on the terrible messes that were my desk and dressing table. I'm not a naturally tidy person by any means so it was a big job but I managed to leave it respectable. Tomorrow I'm going into my (old/new) work to see my boss and then my boyfriend and I are going to Ikea to buy furniture for his uni house! Living the dreeeaaaaam! (I say that sarcastically but I'm absolutely psycho when it comes to homeware/decorations so it's kind of true...)
I also took an impulsive trip to the gym with my brother this evening. It took about 10 minutes of me begging him to come with me so I wasn't alone but we went there! I wore a Hello Kitty vest top and Hollister bottoms (basically rocking the 12 year old girl look) and actually had an alright time! I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym now I'm home from my holidays! 7lbs to go until I've lost 2 stone and 10lbs until I'm at the weight where I hope I'll be happy.

Being a girl is way too stressful sometimes!

xo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment