Saturday 17 September 2011

My Miss Selfridge Picks

17.09.11 Miss Selfridge picks....
After packing up most of my life into bags and boxes this evening, I realised I have practically no clothes that I'm interested in any more! 
Since losing weight I've been investing in more dresses and this nude and black contrast dress is so pretty! I'm still not quite confident enough to wear a one-shoulder dress but if I were then this would be the dress I'd go for. Also before now I've never been one for bodysuits but I really like this leopard print so I might invest in this over the next few days. The nude skirt is just to my taste as I love bodycon skirts and I'm sick of black so hopefully I'll grab this while I internet shop this week, though personally I'd team it with black tights so there's not too much skin on show!
The two tops are caught my eye for lazy days at home or visits to the uni library. The heart t-shirt is very Wildfox-esque, so hard to resist!

What are your favourite picks from stores this week?

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment