Sunday 4 September 2011

September is definitely here!

I don't know what the weather has been like in other parts of the country, but where I am it's been horrible!
I went out for a walk with my mum this morning and we were rained on a little, and then the minute we stepped back into the house it started pouring it down. We also went to a barbecue at my brother's school this afternoon. He's climbing to Base Camp on Everest next year and this weekend they did a 30 mile walk in 2 days to begin some more serious training. I took the barbecue as an opportunity to do my first ever outfit photo... I'll leave it to you to decide if it was worth it!

Blazer: River Island
Vests: Marks & Spencer
Jeans: H&M

I refused to let the weather deter me from wearing my favourite pink blazer! I paired it with two layered vest tops and an incredibly old pair of skinny jeans.. I aimed for casual but I still wanted to look a little smarter than day-to-day. I've had the jeans since I was 15 and I can fit into them again so I'm taking all the opportunities I can to wear them. 

Nails: Models Own "Lilac Dream"
Jewellery: Links Of London, Hui San Designs, antique family ring, Tiffany & Co. and Love Hearts and Crosses

I hope this has been a successful outfit post, please let me know what you think in the comments section!

xo xo

P.S. If you have a few spare minutes could you check out my friend's jewellery business Hui San Designs. They make lovely little beaded bracelets and watches as well as necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment