Thursday 27 October 2011

So, today is gym day!

Once again I forced myself to the gym today. Still weighing 144lbs which is good because it hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down either.

Today my food intake will look something like this:

banana and honey with natural yogurt (228cal) to keep me alive through my contact with the cross-trainer.

wholemeal pitta with tomato puree, light mozzarella, ham and olives (381cal)

Zizzi's chicken caesar salad (606cal approx.) probably with a glass of wine and maybe some olives to start if I lose some will power.

I'm going out for dinner with my housemates tonight. Fortunately I love the chicken caesar at Zizzi so I'm really looking forward to it and I don't feel like I'm missing out by not having carbonara (even though that is my most favourite thing in all the land!).

The rest of the day is dedicated to uni work and maaaaybe catching up on the info from last night's Cosmo Blog Awards :)

I also ordered my boyfriend's birthday presents last night..... I had to say a heartfelt goodbye to £704 from my bank account (although half of that was a transfer from his family) and now I'm just hoping the presents arrive in time!

I'll post a little review of my Tigi Bed Head shampoo & conditioner this week as I still haven't!

Love,


xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment