Thursday 15 December 2011

December Glossybox

This month I received the most festive box so far! It's shimmering red and sleek compared to the usual matte pale pink. The products came in white paper with a gold and red sticker tied with a black ribbon.




*Sorry for the bad photo quality! My camera is on it's last legs but I was desperate to post about this box the minute I received it!*

This month's products : 
Blink + Go Hi-Definition Mascara - RRP: £14.99
Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss - RRP: £10.00
Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle Nail Varnish with Stripped To Go Sachet - RRP: £16.00 for both or £14.00 for polish.
MeMeMe Seventh Heaven (Primer) - RRP: £15.00
Rituals Foaming Shower Gel - RRP: £6.50

I haven't tried any of these properly yet, but I have experimented with the nail polish on one nail. I think I'm going to need a polish of a similar colour underneath to be fully happy with it, but it is a beautiful colour without being too obviously "festive".

Anyway, this is the December Glossybox. Did you receive the same things as me? Have you tried them yet??
Let me know :)

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment