Friday 23 December 2011

December Catch Up

It has been a little while since my last blog post. Since moving back home for Christmas I've been busy for what feels like every moment!








My boyfriend and I went to London to see The Lion King, Covent Garden's LaDuree, Passionfruit Bubble Tea with popping boba (yum!), Juicy Couture iPhone case, Presents all wrapped up and a little bottle of Olbas Oil to soothe my blocked sinuses!

I'm back at work at the moment, I've got the deadly 9-6 shift tomorrow with the biggest head cold ever and then I'm coming home to 10 family members who are coming for dinner. 2 roasts in 2 days - oink!! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, my next post will probably be early next week when we're all gushing over our presents!

Lots of love & Merry Christmas,

No comments:

Post a Comment