Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas 2011

A few highlights of my christmas day, Mama and Dad did so good this year, such a lucky bear!
My top presents that aren't pictured are my new Canon Powershot, grey Ugg boots, pink Hunter wellies and a HUGE framed black and white photo of Twiggy!

Benefit, Bobbi Brown, NARS, Smashbox & Mac



So many books! Top of the pile are my 2 Marilyn Monroe books. love!

Personally, I'm not religious so Christmas for me is more about family. We were all up by 8 and presents were opened by 10 followed by nutella pancakes and lucky charms! We spent the rest of the day counting down the seconds to dinner, watching Harry Potter and napping!
I hope you all had a really lovely christmas with the people you love and have all over-indulged on the best day of the year! 

Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment