Friday 7 September 2012

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm

Burt's Bees are notorious for their range of natural cosmetics ranging from skin care to hair care. This month I've been particularly concerned with my lips. After going on holiday and getting a little burnt shortly to be followed by getting sinusitus and having to sit on an eleven hour flight, my lips needed a lot of TLC.
I grabbed this for a couple of dollars in a convenience store and it's become one of my staple products!


It contains pomegranate oil which gives it the lovely pinky red colour, but also a host of other natural ingredients including beeswax, sunflower oil and coconut oil - all there to soften and nourish your lips whilst adding a faint shine.


I found there wasn't much of a colour deposit on my lips but they were perfectly moisturised for at least two hours, if not longer before needing another application. 

hello mouth. 

I love Burt's Bees as a brand as every single product is natural and cruelty free, all displaying the Leaping Bunny logo. 

You can grab your Burt's Bees lip balm online here and also in John Lewis amongst other retailers for an RRP of £3.69 

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment