Saturday 6 October 2012

Ever mine, ever thine, ever ours...

As an avid Sex and the City fan I've been lusting after the book that was featured in the first film since the moment I saw it. I don't really know why I never bought it before but alas, I found myself on Amazon on Wednesday morning and before I knew it these little presents to myself were about to be dispatched...


I couldn't buy one without buying the other here they are in all their glory and I absolutely adore them already. I paid £6.49 and £2.81 respectively and they both arrived this morning - one of the quickest Amazon deliveries I've had!


Before each set of letters there's an introduction to their author. Some authors only have one published letter, others have two or three to different recipients. I absolutely love that Ursula Doyle compiled these books and now they're finally mine, I can sit in my bed surrounded by fairy lights and scented candles and pretend these words were written for me...




Love,

1 comment: