Tuesday 2 October 2012

ELF's 50% off treat!

Last week ELF had 50% off when you spent £50 on cosmetics from their website. I couldn't press "confirm and pay" fast enough after filling my basket with all sorts of products.
I ordered mine on Friday and it turned up this morning just in time for my morning make-up routine.


Here are 4 of the fourteen items that I chose - mineral blusher, lotion wipes, high definition powder and concealer. I'll do mini reviews for the products once I've worked through them but I can say that I really like the High Definition powder after wearing it today and with a tone corrector used underneath the concealer it worked incredibly well with my problem areas.

Did you take advantage of this offer from ELF? If not they have an offer that will give you 2 free glitter glosses with an order over £15 with the code "OCTGLOSS2"- click here to visit their website. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment