Tuesday 22 January 2013

Jo Malone.... ♡


For Christmas I was lucky enough to be given a Jo Malone candle by my wonderful mum. As soon as I unwrapped the box I was completely in love with it! This Scent Surround candle smells so fragrant even before it's lid is removed, which to me is perfect.


The box is black and beige with the well-known logo across the middle and comes filled with tissue paper presenting the candle right in the middle.

It comes with a candle care card (alliteration, nicely done there Jo), a box of matches and a cute stick on bow making it feel extra special. Naturally the bow has been kept and stuck in my bedroom! This scent is Nectarine Blossom and Honey and it's so, so fruity and fresh. 


I haven't burnt it yet as I can't even bring myself to keep the lid off incase it gets dusty and I don't want to waste it in my university bedroom, but it really does smell divine and I can't wait for a Sunday night at home to enjoy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment