Sunday 31 March 2013

50 facts about me tag

Fifty things about me.
Fifty.
(Sorry in advance!)

1. I like pink. Like, I really like pink..
2. I've asked for a dog of my own every birthday, christmas, easter, tooth fairy moment since I could speak. I still don't have a dog :(
3. My favourite musical is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. Not because it's the best musical ever but I've seen it countless times since I was little and it just reminds me of being completely care-free
4. I sing in my car from the minute the engine is on until the minute I get to my destination.
5. My favourite songs to "sing" in the car are Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato, Shut Up by Blink182, most Youmeatsix songs of any album, loads of the catchy ones by Taylor Swift, Bust A Move by Young MC and a whole bunch of other stuff that's cringey.
6. I paint my nails usually twice a week. More than having the time to do it it's more of a displacement activity for the rest of the stuff I'm supposed to be doing.
7. I might wear pink more than any other colour but I like to think I don't fit into that stereotype.
8. I've nearly finished my degree in English Literature and I'm so scared that I might have to grow-up now.
9. I'm going to Disney World in May and I'M SO EXCITED
10. I love going to see my favourite bands / new bands live. My favourite venues are the Wedgewood Rooms in Portsmouth and Shepherd's Bush Empire in London.
11. My little brother is my best friend in the whole world. I've never met anyone like him and he's just the best kid ever,
12. I've got a baaaaad sweet tooth. And savoury tooth. Basically I eat a lot.
13. I've dyed my hair a lot of colours but this is my first time going blonder without the use of bleach straight away. Although judging by the photo at the top of this post I need to get my hair done, pronto!
14. I fractured my nose at the age of fifteen but then a month later as it was setting I got punched in the face and that's why there's a bump, welp!
15. I'm in favour of plastic surgery and would get a number of procedures.
16. I absolutely love memes and all that type of humour. I'm a total internet saddo when it comes to stuff like that.
17. I love snowboarding. I've been doing it since I was about 14 and I've been to Whistler in Canada, Winter Park in Colorado, Norway, Italy and Bulgaria. Although I'd rather forget about Bulgaria if I can!!
18. I like a good gin and tonic or vodka, lemon and lime when I'm at the Student Union.
19. I'm so clumsy. I fall over when I'm out and I drop things / knock things over daily. This results in lots of profanities!
20. I really have to restrain myself when I pluck my eyebrows. It's so addictive and I have to stop before I pluck them all off!
21. In my head I'm a princess and sometimes that accidentally comes out in real life. Only sometimes....
22. I've never, ever, ever worn fake tan.. is that weird??
23. I've been planning my own wedding since I was about 14, which I already know is a little bit odd.
24. I'm not religious at all but each to their own.
25. When my best friend Lucy and I were younger we watched "Jeepers Creepers" over and over and over again. I'm not sure why but it was one of those "scary" films that wasn't actually that scary.
26. I fancied Gareth Gates in a big, big way when I was 11. I still sort of fancy him now to be honest.
27. My plan is to become a secondary school English teacher. I love literature and I actually like kids so it feels like the right career path.
28. My family will always, always, always come first. Which is easier said than done when your family is as big as mine but I believe family is the most important thing in life.
29. My favourite films as a child were Jumanji, Titanic and all the Disney ever. I love Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast.
30. One day I'd love to do a masters. I just don't know what in!
31. I love tv shows based around crime. Real or fiction but my favourites are Criminal Minds, CSI and all those programmes on prisons
32. Although I'm not religious I love carol services at Christmas in churches, especially the ones at my brother's school.
♡33. I love Hello Kitty. I don't know why this fact is so late in this post because seriously, I LOVE HELLO KITTY.
34. I haven't got any tattoos or unusual piercings.
♡35. But I do think my body is a blank canvas and plan on starting the process this summer.
36. When I was 15 I met McFly and cried....and then went to an Enter Shikari gig.
37. I buy more stuff online than in shops. Delivery charges cripple me!!!
38. My Mulberry Del Rey is my most prized possession. I absolutely love it and I hope to get another in a different colour.
39. I won't lie and say I'm not high-maintenance, but I do think I've got it under control a bit now I'm older. Maybe.
40. My make-up staples are Liz Earle foundation, Liz Earle mascara and Benefit's Coralista blusher.
41. For years I've wanted a baby chimpanzee but I'm accepting it's probably not ever going to happen now....
42. I've been with my boyfriend since I was 16. It hasn't always been great but I wouldn't change it for the world.
43. I'm a Leo and I firmly fit all the criteria of my star sign; loyal, has to be the centre of attention and fiery!
44. My housemate and one of my best-friends Steph made me a beautiful cushion for my 21st birthday and it's one of the things I'd save in a fire.
45. I wear a lot of jumpers and chunky cardigans. I don't like to get my body out but after a couple of years of cleaning up my diet and exercise that's starting to change.
46. I've only recently bought nice 'going-out' dresses but I have quite a nice collection now!
47. I'm really fussy about food when it's cooked for me. Being a control freak means I'd rather do it myself!
♡48. I upload to instagram way, way, way too much.
49. I have a very small DVD collection...which is why I borrow everyone else's :)
50. I got starstruck when I met the Disney princesses in Florida a couple of years ago. I was so nervous and played with my hair the whole time. D'OH!!


So. Did you make it to the end?? Let me know if you did and tell me something about yourself so I feel less of a pleb please!

No comments:

Post a Comment