Saturday 18 May 2013

Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

Another Glossybox product from my May box for the eyes, but this time it's an eyeliner rather than a mascara! I absolutely love wearing liquid eyeliner. When paired with false lashes and a smokey eyeshadow it's perfect for a night out with the girls but it's been my go-to look for days (and nights more recently!) at university or for seeing friends. 

For the last 4 years I have been dedicated to the same eyeliner, Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner from her range at Sephora. Luckily I've been to America every year so I just pick up another pot and it lasts forever. As great is this is for me it has meant that I haven't had to buy another brand of liquid eyeliner since my trip to Miami in 2009 so it's brilliant that this turned up in my Glossybox as I have something new to try!


This is a standard, jet black liquid liner by Collection. It has a solid nib at the "brush" attached to the bottle lid which is very fine at the end, similar to a felt-tip liner. This is great because it allows me to get really close to my upper lash line without leaving any gaps. It's also good for the classic cat-eye flick as the fine tip means I can draw the flick outline and then fill it in without it smudging or flinging excess liquid across my forehead!


These photos are just to show what it looks like. I'm wearing a light eyeshadow and my Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes mascara (you can find the full review here, click!). I didn't attempt the cat-eye because I don't think I could bare the embarrassment of my uneven cat-eye on the internet ;) but I've tried it since and this liner works well for it.

Collection's Fast Stroke Eyeliner has an RRP of £2.99 and can be bought from their website here (click!).

No comments:

Post a Comment