Tuesday 18 June 2013

Disney inspired outfit #2 - Someday my prince will come....


Okay, so Princess Aurora is easily one of the most beautiful princesses (hint : Sleeping BEAUTY) and after a little request from my bestest pal Pip (her blog link is here click click click) I thought Aurora was perfect for this week's Disney inspired because she wears two signature outfits in the film.. or three if you count the blue dress (but I don't!) I haven't copied the Disney dress because as I've said this is inspired by the Disney character rather than an exact copy.

Anyway : firstly the Princess Aurora side of the set -
Rose bracelet is Tiffany & Co. It's not online anymore but it is so perfect for this outfit I couldn't resist it. The pink halter neck is by Unique at Topshop here (click!) and the skater dress is by Boohoo here (click!). I chose two pairs of shoes for these dresses because..well there's no such thing as too many pairs of shoes but also the pink wedges are a little extreme so they might not appeal to everyone.  The pink wedges are, of course, Giuseppe Zanotti and can be found on net-a-porter here (click!) and the nude heels are by Miss Selfridge here (click!). The infinity necklace is Tiffany & Co. and can be found here (click!). The envelope clutch is from Accessorize here, (click!) and I love the colour contrast between the pinky/lilac front and the cream sides.

And now the Briar-Rose side of the set -
The sleeveless white peplum blouse is by Gant here (click!) and the black bralet is on the Rare website here (click!). The grey dipped hem skirt is by Selected here (click!) and the cut-out ballet flats are from Topshop here (click!). After recently throwing away my Topshop Vectras I think these are a lovely, summery replacement! The plain bead rope necklace is by Miss Selfridge and is on the website here (click!) and the bucket bag is by Fiorelli and can be found online at the Debenhams website here (click!).

Finally the two beauty products are by Benefit. Posie tint is a lovely lip and cheek tint in a rosy pink shade and Dandelion is a very light pink blusher with tiny shimmer particles in. Both can be found here (click!) and here (click!).

So, that's how to express your inner Princess Aurora without having to fight with a five year old in the Disney store! Let me know if you buy any of these or have them.. I absolutely love the pink skater dress!

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAY thanks bizzle. I love the extreme pink shoes :)

    ReplyDelete