Saturday 24 August 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - Eternal Gold

A couple of weeks ago I reviewed the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eye shadow pot in the shade On and on Bronze (you can read it here, click!). 
I'm bringing you this shade just as a comparison rather than a full review because I noticed a stark difference between the two products and it's not just their colour.



As you can see this shade is a vibrant, metallic gold. It's the same texture as my other pot and the pigmentation and buildability is on par with it but I noticed that it creases much quicker and much more than the bronze shade. It's an absolutely beautiful shade in the pot but when I applied it it seemed to have so many more sparkly particles - does that make sense? It looked grainy and as if it had separated slightly which doesn't occur with On and on Bronze.

Due to this little difficulty I will probably be using this sparingly or to add a brighter shimmer to my inner corner on slightly above my crease but I can't use it as an all over shadow colour because it's a little too difficult to work with. Has anyone had the same experience with this shade or any of the others? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment