Friday 2 August 2013

Monogram Initial Necklace


I received this necklace for my birthday last weekend and I literally haven't taken it off since!

Bought for just under £30 from MyNameNecklace here (click!) this necklace is sterling silver and bears three of my initials. I think this is on an 18" chain - it's pretty sturdy even though it looks dainty. I really like this necklace as it compliments everything I wear and falls just at the right height on my chest.

This comes in a selection of metals including rose gold and you can also get a Swarovski gem attached too.

My only criticism (which is teeny tiny) is that I have 4 initials in my name and I'd love to have been able to have all four on the necklace but I do really like how big the middle letter is compared to the two around it, and that wouldn't be possible with four letters.

I can't wait to get a few more from MyNameNecklace.co.uk in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment