Sunday 4 August 2013

tripped and fell...


I'm one of those people who can't walk out of a shop empty handed ... no, not a total klepto but I do like to buy stuff that I don't need on a regular basis. I get huge cases of buyer's regret but once I've used the eyeshadow/lipbalm/nail polish 3 times I can't really take it back so it goes into my stash.

These however were things I actually need. Sort of.


Nail polish to replace last week's chipped manicure remains and both eyeshadows because I've heard lots of good things about the Maybelline Color Tattoo shadows and I need a highlighter for my brow bone and inner corner. Both of these were pretty much necessities....... yep.

I saw the Maybelline Baby Lips as I was approaching the counter and since it was £2.99 I didn't even care that I don't need it, nor did I know the scent or flavour. All I knew is "OOOOH I WANT THAT TOO!"


Lastly a few bits that actually were kind of necessary - cuticle remover and moisturiser, anti bacterial wipes and some of the brilliant Soap & Glory Heel Genius cream.


I've used everything in these photos at least once already and nothing is disappointing. I'm hoping to review a few of these bits over the week but if there's anything you'd like to see or hear about quickly then let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. i strongly want to know more about the wet wipes.

    ReplyDelete