Sunday 15 September 2013

MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish in Adored


MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish products seem to be everyone's fail safe highlighter in the last couple of years. I absolutely love my Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette for contouring and highlighting but this MAC highlighter is beautiful both in the pan and on the skin for a peachy glow. A mix of pearly pink and iridescent peach "Adored" is a shade I can't help but use this on an almost daily basis!
It doesn't quite look like a natural flush when it's applied but it gives a little more dimension to my cheekbones and doesn't necessarily need any blusher blended along with it.

I've had this since mid-July and I've yet to hit the pan, although I've heard that these products look like they last for months and then BAM you've hit pan and it's the worst day of your life without even a hint of preparation. Le sigh! That aside I'll be using this product over and over until it reaches its demise and then I'll be buying another one or two or three in a variety of shades to keep my skin shimmering!

You can buy this shade and a number of others here (click!) for an RRP of £22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment