Friday 27 December 2013

There's nothing a little Starbucks & Disney can't fix....

When it comes to Christmas presents I like to find things that you can't buy everywhere. On the run up to the holidays I was looking for something perfect for my best friend and I came across Designs by Nicolina on Etsy. I did a little victory dance and purchased a print that sums her up in a sentence; 

There's nothing a little Starbucks and Disney can't fix


I also did some big hinting to my boyfriend and just so happened to receive a print myself. This one was practically made for me; 
There's nothing a little diet coke and disney can't fix

frame purchased separately from John Lewis here (click!)

Amen to that! 

I can't praise the quality enough, they were shipped from the States and they came in a practically unbreakable cardboard envelope and arrived within 5 days of their purchase. 
They are both brilliantly priced at £6.23 (on the current conversion rate) and the shipping was around £8.

On seeing the quality of my first order I purchased two more prints for some of my other friends and I was equally impressed with those subsequent orders too. I have a 10% discount code that was emailed to me because I made two purchases so I can't recommend Nicolina's Etsy shop enough. It's perfect for cute, good quality gifts (for your friends or yourself!) that are brilliantly priced.


I hope you had a magical Christmas wherever you are!

// //////


3 comments:

  1. I love these! The prints are so adorable and are sure to brighten up any room (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wicked - I'll check it out now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only they had a 'There's Nothing a Little Ribena & Power Rangers Can't Fix' print

    ReplyDelete