Wednesday 26 February 2014

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm & new product photos!


Look! Just look at the new Burt's Bees range of Natural Lip Colours. The shade selection is gorgeous and it's all right up my alley with the shades of pink.
The glosses in the bottom right photo are so smooth and non-sticky. My favourite is the one at the bottom, Wink. It's the perfect shade of milkshake pink.

I've got a couple of swatches photographed however I don't have the whole range because..... I'm doing a giveaway! And I don't want to open a bunch of lip glosses if they're for someone else because that's kind of gross of me.


Inside the little circular cardboard tubes there's a lip balm - the swatch is of the shade Rose. It's tinted and smells absolutely gorgeous - fruity and floral!


It's really pigmented, especially for a lip tint. It's hydrating and leaves a slight stain as well so even if you don't top up for a while the stain remains on your lips.

These lip tints are £5.99 and you can view the whole colour range here (click!) - there are so many pinks that I don't know which to choose!

I'll be posting about the giveaway this week so keep an eye on twitter for the links to the details when it's live.

// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment