Saturday 1 March 2014

Holly Willoughby for BHS - Dream cushion



I mooch in BHS pretty much every time I go shopping - it's affordable and easy to navigate, at least to me it is!
With homeware collections from Sass and Belle and TV babe Holly Willoughby there are always ways to brighten up a room with a sneaky new purchase.
Last week for me it was a gorgeous heart shaped trinket box (full post here, click!) but this week it's this silky blue decorative cushion from the Holly Willoughby range.

The photographs on here don't do it justice, it's soft and so comfy to rest on. I've popped my laptop on it to stop my legs getting hot while I browse the rest of the collection but it's a pretty good iPad support for a good old Netflix binge! More importantly; it looks gorgeous. It's home is now in our guest bedroom and I think it makes the bed look even more comfortable!

I've made a Polyvore collection of my favourite cushions and pillows - click here (!) to view it on the Polyvore website.


You can have a browse of the rest of the Holly Willoughby collection here (click!) - the dream cushion is £15.00(*) and can be bought in-store and online.

Which piece is your favourite??


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment