Wednesday 5 February 2014

Ted Baker - S/S 14 Footwear


Contrary to what the weather may have us believing, Spring isn't actually that far away. Although I can't quite see myself skipping through fields of daisies barefoot with a flower crown just yet I can certainly see myself expanding my footwear collection with the help of Ted Baker's upcoming releases.

Already unveiled in their mini catalogue there are of course florals, pastels and prints to feast your eyes on. The footwear collection compliments the S/S clothing line perfectly, there's a whole host of pastels and brights to finally bring some life into wardrobes around the globe. Thank G O D! I love me some black but it's getting repetitive...

My favourites from the S/S footwear releases are the Jemmee jelly shoes - there's a whole bunch of colours including an embellished nude and a pastel green. I'd love to pair these with either some plain, black jeans or a skater skirt (once I've given my pasty white legs a bit of a tan....).

For a Spring wedding there are some gorgeous printed heels, particularly the Luceey pairs. They come in a contrasting white and blue print which would stand out amongst everyone else's plain pumps.

Finally, as I have Bestival on the brain I've got my eye on the wellies. I LOVE them! Perfect for keeping some elements of festival going chic, even if my hair might be looking questionable by day 3!

What do you think? I'm crossing everything that I can pick up a pair when the brighter months roll around!


// //////


2 comments:

  1. Aw, they're pastel colours! So so cute :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so painfully perfect for when the weather gets better! xo

      Delete