Saturday 15 March 2014

Busy Bee Candles - Magik Beanz

I'm a sucker for things that smell like confectionery - cupcakes, cola cubes, popcorn and of course, pink lemonade. That's how I was absolutely sucked in by the Magik Beanz selection by Busy Bee Candles. It took me all of about five minutes to choose these scents and I am so, so glad I did.


Lemon Drizzle, Lime Cupcake, Pink Lemonade and Buttered Popcorn - it's safe to say my bedroom now smells like a sweet shop. You can actually mix the beans together to create different scents too, I really like that because it gives me the chance to really make the most of the scent selection I chose.


The little plastic containers contain a handful of beans that really, really do smell like the label on the outside. I'm currently obsessed with the Buttered Popcorn beans - I haven't even had to burn a tea light underneath the beans to get the scents wafting around my room.

I usually have a candle or a scent going in my room but because I needed some good light to grab some photos it took a couple of days to get round to taking these snaps - I'm actually quite glad because it gave me the chance to let these let off the scent without melting the beans.

I'm really looking forward to melting the Lime Cupcake beans next - citrus scents are my absolute favourite so I might find myself mixing Lemon Drizzle in there too!

You can buy these Magik Beanz from the Busy Bee Candles website here (click!) along side bath and body products and candles, yum!

// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment