Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Holiday Series: #1 A truly necessary holiday haul


In 2 days' time I'm heading off for my first family holiday in a couple of years. Naturally, going on holiday means buying lots of things I don't need. I've grabbed a couple of Hawaiian Tropic products to ensure I "smell like holiday". Ja feel?

The little pink thing is of course a tiny little floss dispenser! I'm taking that on the plane incase I get plane food stuck in my teeth... totally normal!

I also grabbed 2 small hair products from Charles Worthington to protect my hair from sun damage. I haven't tried these but since I've joined the blonde crowd I'd rather be safe than bald at the moment.

I've got a couple more posts lined up for this Holiday Series - next up is my 2014 hand luggage / carry-on beauty essentials. Before I've finished packing my bags up let me know in the comments if there's anything I should remember!



// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment