Sunday 18 May 2014

Arcadia A/W Sneak Peek

A couple of weeks ago I had a mini adventure with my main babe Amy again, but this time we headed down to London for the Arcadia Autumn / Winter '14 press day.

Here are a few of my favourite snaps from the day....


This bag is my FAVE - "Are you goin' out or are you goin' out out?"


I've never been into BHS's clothing ranges but I absolutely LOVE this suedey gilet.


Self explanatory really, innit? (if not then Topshop make-up <3 <3 <3 )


As you can see from the clothes rack we're going to be absolutely spoilt with colours and textures when the cooler months drift in; furs, crochet knits, two-pieces, fluffy wool and leather are all waiting for us when the days get shorter!

I loved being able to have a look at the goodies before they'll be seen online so big snogs to Arcadia for the invite. 


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment