Sunday 18 May 2014

Diorskin Nude BB Creme // 001

Dior Diorskin BB Cream

A higher end treat today - Dior's Diorskin Nude BB Creme. I tried a sample of this a few months ago but was given one slightly too orange but today I'm back with the right shade and I've had a few weeks of testing time to really nail my viewpoint.

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

The packaging is lovely - what appears to be a squeeze bottle is in fact a push pump tube with one pump enough to cover my face evenly.

The nude colour tube and the sliver lid with matching writing give an air of sophistication to this BB Creme, more so than your average tinted moisturiser product anyway...

Diorskin Nude BB Cream Review

I love this as it seemed to adapt to my skin tone throughout the day. I used it at home and on holiday and didn't have a problem with blending or matching to my natural skin colour at all.
It doesn't need a powder to set but for me I prefer a light dusting to ensure it's not going to melt off my face if the day gets hot or stressful.

I get roughly 6-7 hours of wear out of this product which is generally enough for a day at work for me, however if you work longer or harder shifts than I do this may be more of a weekend product. If you're doing a quick, easy make-up look this looks lovely paired with the Dior Rosy Glow blusher, Liz Earle eyeshadow and a swipe of Maybelline's Baby Lips in pink.

The Diorskin BB Creme can currently be purchased for between £27.00 and £30.00 here, here and here for 30ml.



// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment