Wednesday 14 May 2014

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Volum'

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara Review

Just a quick, mini review of a new Maybelline mascara. Maybelline is easily my favourite drug store brand. All of the products are affordable and I've yet to be disappointed by their mascaras.


Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara Review

I love this mascara because the brush is so thick. I'm not one for small, spidery mascara wands but this one is chunky with thick bristles.

I only need two coats to cover my lashes and it's very, very black.

The only downside is sometimes it can go a little crumbly and I have to check under my eyes for any fall-out but I really like how it looks upon application and for most of the day.
If you have long eyelashes this can sometimes make them look a little spidery but if you brush them through and don't over-do it it's a great mascara


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment