Sunday 8 June 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo - 70 Barely Branded

Maybelline Color Tattoo 70 Barely Branded

My holiday to America resulted a lot of shopping - a lot. I absolutely loved hitting CVS and leaving with a bunch of stuff I definitely didn't need. Well, actually it turns out I did need one of these babies - the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow in the shade Barely Branded.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 70 Barely Branded Swatch

It's a gorgeous, shimmery cream shade with a really soft texture. I've used it in a number of ways but my favourites are to highlight my inner corner and underneath my brow bone. It goes really well with a shimmery bronze in either powder or cream form. There's a shade in the UK called On and on Bronze that I LOVE and have previously reviewed here (click!) and I love using it with a Liz Earle bronze too.

Overall just like the other shades I really like this product. It's easy to apply and to remove as well as being really versatile.
Yay for more Maybelline joy :)



// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment