Monday 18 August 2014

2 True Colour Drench lipsticks // shades 6, 8 & 10

2 True colour drench lipstick review

2 True have brought out 6 shades of their new Colour Drench lipsticks. Enriched with vitamin E and SPF these colours will not only soften and moisturise lips but they'll protect your lips from any sun damage too.

2 True colour drench lipstick swatch

2 True colour drench lipstick review

I was sent shades 6, 8 and 10. My favourite is definitely 10 as it is the brightest of the three I tried. I really like 8 as it's a dusty pink so is subtle enough for daily wear. I'd prefer to wear 10 for an occasion as I tend to stick to neutral colours in the day.

2 True colour drench lipstick review

As you can see, the lipsticks are very pigmented. As they're a moisturising lip colour there is some transfer when worn so they do need to be reapplied if you're talking or drinking/eating whilst wearing them. 

You can buy these from Superdrug nationwide (click here)for £1.99 each or pick up your fave 3 for only £5.


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment