Thursday 5 February 2015

J'adore...

It gets to Wednesday / Thursday and the motivation to make it through the week just dips. Spending 50% of the day clock watching definitely doesn't make it any easier, but sometimes appreciating the little things just might.

This week I've been loving a few things in particular..

Lady and the Tramp, Bath and Body Works

The Naked Palette is my new favourite toy. I can't believe it took me so long to buy it but alas, it is now mine!
The Tesco Lady and the Tramp bag was a little treat a couple of weeks ago from my friend Natalie. It's perfect for taking my teaching books, folders, 1000000 pens and post-it notes to and from school.
My Liveworks planner and pen have been a life saver this week. With teaching, going to uni, blogging and having a social life sometimes things can fall by the wayside so listing everything really helps.
Finally, this body mist from Bath and Body Works. I love this scent... sometimes I just spray it round my room because it's so lovely!

What have you been loving this week?


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment