Sunday 1 February 2015

Sunday Haulin'

Sundays are my least favourite day of the weekend. Sunday means it's nearly Monday, signalling the need to get all the work I should have done, done.

However, I managed to power through some of it this morning so feeling proud of myself I went on a little adventure to my local Boots.

Boots haul uk

I did pretty well with only buying things I need though, so that's a first. Two of my favourite things are the Carex soaps, one in bubblegum and one in strawberry laces. I think this is the best idea for kids because I'm definitely washing my hands more often with soaps that smell this good.
Then there's the ProVoke Touch of Silver shampoo and conditioner; I love this range. Whenever I've washed my hair with this I get asked by the kids at work if I've dyed my hair because it looks so much brighter.
I then picked up two of the famous Collection concealer as it's my fave ever and grabbed the new Maybelline Lash Sensational to try it out. My favourite face wipes (bad blogger habit, hey!) are the Simple exfoliating wipes so another packet of them was needed and finally, the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51.

With any luck this will mean I don't have to stock up on necessities for a while...but I'll probably find a way to get back in there anyway!

What are your must have items?


// //////

2 comments:

  1. Love the Collection concealer x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me toooo, it's so long lasting for a budget brand! xo

      Delete