Thursday 7 April 2016

A Lush Skincare Haul

Lush Herbalism Lush Ultrabland Lush Enzymion

I'm having some serious skincare woes at the moment. I've got a bit redness and some very frustrating under-the-skin spots, as well as some uninvited blackheads...ain't I a TREAT!?

So, I ventured into Lush and talked to a lovely lady who pointed me in the direction of these three products: Ultrabland for cleansing; Herbalism for exfoliating and Enzymion for moisturising.

Lush Herbalism Lush Ultrabland Lush Enzymion

Enzymion (top) is a lovely, thick moisturising cream that sinks in relatively quickly and makes a lovely base for make-up. A little goes a long way with this and I have to remind myself not to be too liberal. £14.95/100g here

Herbalism (bottom left) is quite crumbly initially, but when mixed with some water it forms a thick paste. I like to use a fair bit of this and rub in circular motions on my cheeks, forehead and chin. It's not particularly abrasive, which I quite like as I never feel like I've overdone it, but if you prefer a slightly harsher scrub this may not be for you. £6.95/100g here

Finally, Ultrabland is a thick cleanser that you apply all over the face. I'm careful around my eyes, but it doesn't irritate them at all. This removes make-up well, and is also nice to use to clean the face even if there's no make-up there. I use mine with a muslin cloth, but you can also remove it with a cotton pad. £11.50/100g here

Overall, I've really enjoyed using these products. I think Enzymion is my favourite as it is so fuss free ...there's no waiting for it to sink in and I'm never left feeling greasy. When I get through my pot of Herbalism I might experiment with another exfoliator, mainly for the pesky blackheads on my chin and around my nose.

Have you got any of these? Let me know your thoughts :)


// //////

There is no guarantee that these products will work the same for others, I am writing from personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment