Thursday 17 March 2016

ShopSpring - Spring Time Picks


shopspring Spring.com Spring Picks

Clockwise L-R : Raybans, Watch, Patch, Pin, Lipstick 

"Inspired by the season and the street, Spring is a single shopping destination where people can discover amazing products and buy them directly from the brands and designers that make them. We want to make Spring a highly personal experience that captures the fun, beauty, and social joy of going shopping in the physical world"


So, I was recently introduced to Spring - a website that connects you to hundreds of products for women, men and kids. There are cool accessories, clothes, bags and shoes for every occasion, and it's a pretty easy to navigate website. You can choose to use the old fashioned internet browser, or you could swipe through on the app, too. 

I've picked a couple of pieces that I absolutely LOVED from the accessories section, but I chucked in a lipstick set too, just for good measure. Lots of items are already on sale, but you can also get free shipping regardless of the amount in your basket.. that's good for those "Budget? What budget?" days as well as the "how long 'til payday?" days!

Let me know if you pick any of these items up, I can see the 'Bad Bitch' patch going ever so well with my work ensembles ;)

// //////

I was not paid or compensated for this article. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment