Tuesday 23 February 2016

Still Loving : Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser review

Here it is again, the coveted holy grail skincare product from Liz Earle. I repurchased this a couple of weeks ago after a little break, and as soon as I used it again I remembered why I used to love it so much. When I first tried the Cleanse & Polish I wrote about it here back in 2012 and loved it.

The 100ml tube comes in a mint green bag with two muslin cloths folded around it, and even as I unzipped the outer packaging I could smell the familiar smell of Eucalyptus. 
Everything about this product is the same as it was when I last bought it, which is no bad thing! It still has the thick creamy consistency which glides onto the skin easily, and still doesn't cause any irritation. That's one thing I've always loved about this product - even around the eye area (and, on a couple of drunken occasions in the eye...) there's no soreness or sensitivity. Every scrap of make-up is removed and the muslin cloth exfoliates to get rid of any dead skin.
I use this with the cloth and have used it with my Clarisonic. It's most effective with the cloth that's provided, but when mine's in the wash it's not too bad with the spinning face brush too.

Ultimately, this is the same as every review you've probably already read; buy this product and then use it until it's empty and then buy it again etc, etc, etc.

You can grab one from the Liz Earle website here for £15.50, plus there's a couple of limited edition fragrances which would be perfect for Mother's Day.



// //////

There is no guarantee that these products will work the same for others, I am writing from personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment