Saturday 15 October 2011

Graze Box - 10.10.11

Hello hello! I know I've been a bit absent this week. Being in my third week of lectures I've felt like I have no time at all, boo! I did however get my first of 15 Graze boxes that my boyfriend's mum bought me for my 20th birthday! I'm still 10lbs off my goal weight and I found that these little punnets of calorie controlled snacks really helped me stay away from the Kettle Chips and dips and steer me towards smaller, healthier snacks like dried fruit and nuts.

Graze provide a service where you can order a healthy snack box for just £3.49 per box (cheaper than a bag of crisps, a bottle of coke and a mars bar at the shops!) and have it delivered to your home or workplace! Their motto is "Nature Delivered" as every ingredient is natural. They a few different types of boxes, mine being a "nibble box" but have a look on their website as they're big on health and nutrition so you might find something that suits you perfectly!

Each box comes with 4 containers with 4 different snacks (unless you request otherwise) and a little booklet with all the nutritional values of each punnet so if you're trying to be more aware of what you're eating I'd really, really recommend trying one out! The box is recyclable and comes with a little serviette for the crumbs and if you have olives in your box, a little fork!


This week's box looked like this : 

Top - Fruit Sangria & Hazelnut Espresso
Bottom- Black Pepper Doms & Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack

Fruit Sangria - dried strawberries, physalis and orange sultanas
Hazelnut Espresso - coffee milk chocolate, hazelnuts, plums and amaretti drops
Black Pepper Doms - fruity mango chutney and black pepper crackers
Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack - rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon


This week's box is a definite 3/4. I really like the Pepper Doms and the flapjack as my favourites and the Hazlenut Espresso is perfect when you've got a little sugar craving but don't want to go overboard in the biscuit tin! The Fruit Sangria is okay but I meant to un-check it from my "Like" list on the Graze website as it contains dried physalis which I'm really not a fan of! 
One of my favourite things about the Graze box is the personalisation of everything. The booklet has my name in it and it really makes me feel like someone has packed this box with me in mind. 

I also can't praise their customer service highly enough. I encountered an issue with my account and after emailing Graze through their website I received a very prompt, informative and polite reply from Holly fixing my problem overnight! 

If you would like to try a Graze box for FREE (and your second for half price!) enter the code : VTFDL7ND at the checkout! For every person that tries a box I can donate £1 to the Graze School of Farming. 

Let me know if you try one, I'd love to hear your opinion!

xo xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment