Sunday 9 October 2011

My Cheapsmells.com experience

Last week I made a bit of a whimsical purchase on cheapsmells.com. I love the TIGI BedHead range and I've been after a shampoo & conditioner that work for normal hair that doesn't specifically need revival or repair. I finally stumbled across their Urban Antidote range which had a twin pack of "Re-Energize" for £19.97 including p&p! 
Firstly, let me just take in the price. Less than £20 for two 750ml bottles of these products to be posted directly to me, I really couldn't find a reason to not buy them! Postage took around 4 days and tomorrow morning will be the first time I try them as I went home for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to using them this week and I'll definitely update on here with how they're working for me. 





As you can see from the photos there's nothing fancy about the packaging, although I chose not to have my products gift wrapped and to be honest, I really don't mind. I don't see the point in having fancy packaging when all I really want is the product in the box (exceptions to the rule are obviously companies such as Glossybox or Boux Avenue who pride themselves on the appearance of their service, which I won't argue with, I love to be made to feel special after all!), especially when I didn't pay any extra for their postage.

250ml of the shampoo has an RRP of £9.55 and 200ml of the conditioner is £10.55. You don't have to be a mathematic genius to figure out you're saving money!

Anyway, I'm so, so pleased with the price I wanted to share how great it is with all of you!

Let me know if you buy anything from there after reading this :)


xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment