Wednesday 22 February 2012

February Glossybox

I received my Glossybox on Monday, I still get really excited when it turns up..the novelty still hasn't worn off which is definitely a good thing!
Here are the products in my box




1) Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm (RRP: £15.25 / 200ml)
2) Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap (RRP: £1.99 / 59ml) BUAV Approved
3) Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion (RRP: £20.00 / 300ml)
4) DuWop Venom Gloss (RRP: £16.00 / 10.4ml)
5) BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow (RRP : £7.00 / 2g)

At first I looked at the contents and I thought "where's the rest of it??" but that was just the spoilt little girl inside me. I'm actually really looking forward to using these products before I go out tonight. I've given the Venom Gloss a little trial run and I'm a big fan already. 
I've seen other people got a few different bits in their boxes this month and I'm a bit sad that I didn't get the hand sanitizer since I'm such a hygiene freak but these products will all do nicely for this month. 

You might've noticed the little grey card in the top photo.. I've been trying to get on the website this morning to check it out but unfortunately it's down for maintenance! Let me know if you know what it's about!

Did you get your Glossybox this month? Link me to your thoughts.
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed pancakes yesterday! 

Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment