Sunday 15 April 2012

Liz Earle Essentials Try-Me Kit

After months of reading about Liz Earle's fantastic skin care range I finally caved and bought the Essentials Try-Me kit. Retailing at just under £25 this little bag contains 4 of the daily essentials for anyone looking to try a new skincare routine.

The little bag itself is very small but it fits in 2 pure muslin cloths, a hot cloth cleanse and polish, instant boost skin tonic, moisturiser and a brightening treatment mask.

I'm absolutely in love with everything in this kit! The cleanse and polish is incredible, after only a week of using it I've noticed any unwanted pigmentation on my skin has gone completely, even my boyfriend noticed which is saying something!
The skin tonic is nice to refresh your skin with after the cleanser. You only need a few drops on some cotton wool and it picks up any left-over residue. Saying that, every time I've followed the cleanser with the tonic I've hardly had a mark on the cotton wool!
The moisturiser is the perfect consistency, it isn't too thick but it replenishes the skin after rubbing away any make up with the muslin cloth.
 Finally, the brightening treatment mask is a very quick working face mask that you wash off after 2 minutes after application. It gives the skin a glow without leaving it feeling tight or dry.

So, overall I am a total Liz Earle fan! I've already repurchased the hot cloth cleanser and tonight I'm sticking the muslin cloth in the wash as it's got a few marks on after this week of using it. I couldn't be happier after switching to this new skincare routine, I've even got my mum hooked on it!
Have you tried Liz Earle??


Love,


ps, keep an eye out on my blog this week for a review of the new Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint!

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable set, i love all these products!

    ReplyDelete