Thursday 19 July 2012

Holiday Snaps - Le Pouliguen, France.

travelling outfit, packing hell, coca light sil vous plait, candy floss queen, oh crêpe!

Here are a few photo updates from the last couple of days in Le Pouliguen, France. It's been around 24 degrees here since Monday which is lovely since we left England in the rain! Last night we wandered down the quay where there are "bonboneries" and little arcades where I was treated to candy floss, mmmm! Tonight we're going to a pizzeria but I might be tempted by moules marinere and frites, y u m! 
I've been trying out a couple of beauty products since I've been here and I can't wait to write about them when I'm home for you to read, and hopefully buy yourselves.

Anyway, lots of love from France... Aurevouir


No comments:

Post a Comment