Monday 20 August 2012

My Aeroplane Must-Haves

On Wednesday I happen to be jetting off to the fabulous Las Vegas with my also fabulous boyfriend. Unfortunately the eleven hour flight isn't so fabulous so I've packed my 15 plane must-haves to prepare for all the dry skin and tired I might have to endure and I thought they might be worth sharing.

Firstly : a make-up bag that's just the right size

Then fill it with all of your favourite things...


1. Benefit Erase Paste in 2 medium, MUA Blusher in Shade 1, 2. Sexy Pulp miniature mascara, 3. Clinique Translucent Powder in 03, 4. Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in 01, 5. Elf SPF 15 Lip Balm in Pink, 6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz, 7. Mac 182 Brush


8. Travel magnifying mirror, 9. Figs & Rouge Organic Lip Balm, 10. Superdrug Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream, 11. Boots Hayfever Relief eye drops, 12. Clinique All About Eyes eye cream


13. Denman Strawberry Shortcake Hairbrush, 14. little tin of hairbands and bobby pins, 15. Cath Kidston Wild Rose Handcream.

All of these might be quite obvious things to pack but I thought I'd share them anyway since they all work really well for me. I tend not to wear make-up on planes, either removing it as soon as I can get to the bathroom or just not wearing any at all but I do like to have some with me to apply before landing to feel slightly more human again. The moisturiser and hand cream are to keep my skin as hydrated as possible whilst on the flight. As much as I appreciate the air being pumped into the plane keeping me alive my skin suffers quite badly from dryness but with any luck these creams will keep me happy and hydrated, the same goes for the lip balms. Similarly, the Clinique eye cream is to help reduce any dark circles from lack of sleep and keep the skin around my eyes hydrated.The mirror is obviously so I don't have to constantly occupy the bathroom with my preening and the hairbrush, hairbands and bobby pins are to keep my hair out of the way when I'm on board.

I'd also normally take a nail file but this time I'll be putting on a new set of imPress nails to pass the time and stay hassle-free throughout my holiday. Hopefully I can do an update on them while I'm out there :) I'm a big fan of the imPress range as you can see here so let's hope it stays that way!

Anyway, there's my little ramble about my aeroplane must haves. Do you have any last minute products for me to pick up?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment