Friday 26 April 2013

Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser

Over the years beauty bloggers and skin care fanatics alike have relied on hot cloth cleansers to remove make-up, exfoliate and nourish skin all with the help of warm water and a muslin cloth. The most coveted of the hot cloth cleaners has to be Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, but own brand dupes have been popping up since then. Superdrug released their Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser last year but their newest offering is the Naturally Radiant range, including eye cream, moisturiser, micro-exfoliant and the hot cloth cleanser.

Using kiwi, mulberry and cocoa butter extracts this creamy cleanser nourishes and brightens while the slightly abrasive surface of the muslin cloth exfoliates any dead skin cells or build up on the surface.
The difference between this cleanser and Liz Earle's is that it should be applied to clean skin rather than unwashed skin. I like this because I always worry that I'm just rubbing make up into my pores when I apply the cream without having previously removed my make-up.

In terms of the brightening element I don't notice a huge difference but I have certainly noticed that my skin has been clearer over the last couple of weeks and my skin tone has become much more even. When used with other products in the range I'm sure they work together to promote a healthy glow. I've been using this alongside the micro polish scrub which is a soft gel like cleanser with grainy particles (again containing kiwi and mulberry extracts). I really like using both of these on alternating days followed by a light moisturiser (which will be in another post this week, promise!) to cleanse my face at the beginning and end of each day.

I picked these up when they were on offer a few weeks ago but this hot cloth cleanser is £5.99 and the other products are between £5 - £6 pounds each. It's incredibly purse friendly and I believe it's an effective way to cleanse and nourish your skin without the use of harsh chemicals and fragrances!

You can pick this cleanser up here (click!) and links to the other products in the range will show up along the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment